Sustainable solutions win.
At Vos Logistics we set ourselves specific environmental goals and help our customers realize theirs. When developing new products and services we opt for ‘green’ logistics services and technologies that reduce both, our CO2 emissions and our energy consumption.
What’s in it for you?
- Wide variety of sustainable transport solutions such as Roadtrains, Super Eco Combi, Intermodal, LNG trucks, Electric trucks) and energy efficient warehouses.
- We help you to minimize your impact on the environment
- Improved sustainability results through long term partnerships
Green initiatives at Vos Logistics
Caring for our environment, the health of our employees and your satisfaction is in our DNA. We demonstrate this in our daily work. Here is a glance at our current initiatives:
- Energy efficient distribution in the Benelux with LNG trucks
- Electric trucks with 0% CO2 emissions in the Benelux
- Extra-long trailer concept: Super Eco Combi (SEC)
- SolarOnTop: piloting solar panels on top of trucks
- LNG in international transport across Europe
- BREEAM warehouses and solar panels on rooftops
- Participation in Lean and Green program
- Member of the ECTA Responsible Care® program
- EcoVadis Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) dashboard
We are actively involved in innovating ways to continuously improve our performance in terms of sustainability. In the area of sustainable business operations, we base ourselves on the following themes: clean vehicle technologies, energy efficiency and supplier assessment. In order to measure our achievements, we have defined several sustainability KPIs:
- Kg CO2 emission fleet per tonne/km
- Kg CO2 emission premises per m2
- Multimodal transports (%)
- Fleet average (euro standard trucks)
- Lost time injury rate (LTIR)
- Sickness absence (%)
Gaining greater efficiencies in sustainability and becoming ‘greener’ is of great importance to us. That is why we have been measuring these KPIs since 2011 and we will continue to do so for further improvements. Do you want to know more about these initiatives? Get in touch with Dorota Malachowska.