Efficient and sustainable transport throughout Europe
Sustainable solutions win.
At Vos Logistics we set ourselves specific environmental goals and help our customers realize theirs. When developing new products and services we opt for ‘green’ logistics services and technologies that reduce both our CO2 emissions and our energy consumption.
What’s in it for you?
- Wide variety of sustainable transport solutions such as road trains, super eco combi, intermodal, LNG trucks, electric trucks and energy efficient warehouses.
- We help your company to minimize impact on the environment.
- Improved sustainability results through long term partnerships.
Green initiatives at Vos Logistics
Caring for our environment, the health of our employees and your satisfaction is in our DNA. We demonstrate this in our daily work, through the following initiatives.
- Energy efficient distribution in the Benelux with LNG trucks
- Electric trucks with 0% CO2 emissions in the Benelux
- Extra-long trailer concept: super eco combi (SEC)
- Innovative use of HVO100 (synthetic diesel fuel)
- SolarOnTop: piloting solar panels on top of trucks
- LNG in international transport across Europe
- BREEAM warehouses and solar panels on rooftops
- Third star in Lean and Green programme
- Member of the ECTA Responsible Care® programme
- EcoVadis Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) dashboard
- Partner in Operation Clean Sweep against plastic pollution
- Participation in HyTrucks, a consortium for the development of hydrogen powered trucks
We are actively involved in innovating ways to continuously improve our performance in terms of sustainability. In the area of sustainable business operations, we focus on the following themes: clean vehicle technologies, energy efficiency and employee health. In order to measure our achievements, we have defined several sustainability KPIs:
- Kg CO2 emission fleet per tonne/km
- Kg CO2 emission premises per m2
- Multimodal transports (%)
- Lost time injury rate (LTIR)
- Sickness absence (%)