Operations: Customer Service Representative (EN/FR)
Customer Service Representative (EN/FR) for Vos Logistics Romania
The Customer Service Representative manages the quality and progress of the transport order, by having intensive collaboration with your colleagues from the Transport Departments and off course with our international customers.
You will be responsible for managing your own portfolio, ranging from specific customers in the areas of e.g. petrochemical, food industry, automotive, fast moving customer goods (FMCG) and industrial areas.
As a Customer Service Representative you inform our customers proactively about the progress and status of their orders and you will take appropriate action when signaling any deviations or potential problems in the order process. You are responsible for monitoring and managing the transport order. This implies from order entry to the moment of delivery and intervenes if necessary.
Because of your excellent English and French language skills you are capable of building long lasting relationships with our customers and providing services of eminent quality.
As a potential Customer Service Representative you:
- Have a bachelor, (preferably) master degree from a reputed institution;
- Must speak English and French fluently;
- Have strong communication skills;
- Have a proactive and accurate attitude;
- Do various work and to switch easily and quickly between different tasks;
- Set priorities easily;
- Are ambitious and eager to develop yourself professionally;
- Are able to work independently and in a team.
- A competitive salary;
- Other interesting secondary benefits such as a premium health insurance, meal tickets etc.;
- A career within an international professional organization with an informal atmosphere;
- An interesting and challenging job in a professional, international logistics organization;
- The possibility to develop yourself on the job as well as by training and course.
If you have any questions, please contact our HR team by telephone +40 372 412 545, or apply directly.