Why Vos Logistics?
- Our modern and sustainable distribution centres are located at strategic locations.
- We are a professional and enthusiastic customer oriented organisation with short lines of communication.
- Close integration with customers and strong focus on continuous improvement.
“Vos Logistics is one of our leading contributors in our success“Mark Brennan - Victorinox Travel Gear Ltd
In the past ten years, Vos Logistics has proven to be a reliable partner. They have been an integral part of our business and one of the contributing factors to our success and growth. Their flexibility, commitment and attention to detail enable us to deliver the highest possible service to our customers.
What we can do for you
1. Inbound LogisticsAutomatic preliminary application, gas check, unloading trailers, unloading containers, sorting goods, control, palletizing, labelling and putaway.
2. Storage facilitiesBonded warehouses, storage of dangerous goods (PGS 15 guideline), sustainable logistics centres (BREEAM), European,- National or Regional centres, shared-user distribution centres and tri-modal connections to seaports.
3. Order FulfilmentIntegration with ERP-system customers, scanning all movements, multi-order picking mixed pallets, parcel picking & packing, samples, returns and freight management services.
4. Customs ServicesAEO certified, own customs employees, integrated customs and warehouse management system, customs clearance, fiscal representation and Automated Periodic Reporting (APR).
5. Value Added ServicesCheck and sort returns, display building for retail, assembly, repair of suitcases and bags, mixing / toning paint, testing medical devices and configuring high-end data storage systems.
Read the complete business case study?Leave your email address and we will email you the business case study
Bedankt voor uw inschrijving